By accessing or otherwise using this calendar, you agree to be bound to Policy.
This calendar is maintained by Basecamp Business, with offices at 1 Executive Drive, Suite 8, Moorestown, NJ 08057. We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
For each visitor to the calendar, our Web server automatically recognizes the visitor’s domain name and the domain name of the site containing the Basecamp Calendar widget, but not the e-mail address of the visitor.
- Collect information volunteered by our visitors, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- Collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, forward events to others, or set reminders.
- Aggregate information on what pages visitors access. We use this information to improve the content of the calendar and to customize the content for each individual visitor.
- Send a weekly e-mail update and other notices to those members who have specifically requested them. The content of these e-mail updates is completely under the members’ control and can be adjusted by visiting their user profile page.
From time to time, we may contact members via e-mail to inform them of new features they may find of interest or ask for feedback on how we might improve the calendar. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basecamp Business is an advertising-supported service. To bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as credit card information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.
Basecamp Business will not share your information, with the following exceptions:
- We may share with others, for any lawful purpose, aggregated, anonymous data (that is, data that does not identify you personally and cannot be used to do so.
- We may share the information we collect with our successor(s) if we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity.
- We may share the information we collect with the appropriate authorities if we reasonably believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to do so (1) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, or (2) to investigate or enforce violations of our rights or the security of this site.
Basecamp Business follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of data storage can be guaranteed 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or post at this site.
The Basecamp Business Calendar aggregates information from outside sources. The value of the calendar is in its ability to aggregate and filter this information, circulating information about events to a wider audience than ever before. We strive to offer accurate information, gathered from sources we consider trustworthy. However, because we are in effect disseminating information obtained from others, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and take no responsibility for errors or omissions. Before acting on information you find in this calendar, please confirm the date, time, location, and any other details of an event with the appropriate organization.
If you feel that information in the calendar is inaccurate, or that Basecamp Business has inadvertently violated your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Except as otherwise clearly noted, Basecamp Business has no connection to the events themselves and is not responsible for their content or their execution.
Other Web Sites
You may access this site from, or this site may contain links to, other Web sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these other sites. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before providing information to them.
Children’s Online Policy
We are committed to preserving online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. This site is a general audience site. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect any information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will remove the information from our active list, at your request. To request the removal of your child’s information, please send contact our site as provided below under “Contact Us”, and be sure to include in your message the same login information that your child submitted.
Email and Other Messages Through This Site; ECPA Notice
This site treats email messages and other electronic messages that are sent through this site and not viewable by others as confidential and private, except as required by law, including without limitation, the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2701-2711 (the “ECPA”). The ECPA permits this site’s limited ability to intercept and/or disclose electronic messages, for example (i) as necessary to operate our system or to protect our rights or property, (ii) upon legal demand (court orders, warrants, subpoenas), or (iii) where we receive information inadvertently which appears to pertain to the commission of a crime. This site is not considered a “secure communications medium” under the ECPA.
USA Patriot Act Notice
The federal USA Patriot Act (“USA Patriot Act”) provides generally for the operator of a communication host and law enforcement to be able to monitor any content, upon request of the operator. We anticipate fully complying with all our obligations, and availing ourselves of all our rights, under the USA Patriot Act.
Changes to Policy