Endorsed by Curators:
WordCamp Sacramento is happening again this year over the weekend of September 16 - 17 at the Sacramento Convention Center.
A separate ticket is required to attend. Get your ticket here: https://2017.sacramento.wordcamp.org/tickets/
Please note that RSVPing to WordCamp Sacramento on Meetup.com won't get you into the event. You must purchase a ticket when tickets go on sale in June.
WordCamp Sacramento is a casual, locally organized conference happening that covers everything related to the world’s favorite platform: WordPress. Whether you’re brand new to WordPress, you use it casually, or you’re a seasoned professional, there is something for everyone at every skill level!
Thanks to our generous sponsors, a ticket to WordCamp is only $40.00 and includes:
• 50+ speakers from across the country
• 48 individual sessions across three tracks
• A special beginner track on Saturday, walking participants through how to build a WordPress website
• A catered lunch on Saturday from popular Sacramento Food Trucks
• A networking reception Saturday evening with appetizers and desserts
• Coffee, water, and lemonade throughout the entire event
Afternoon snacks and treats on Sunday
• Event t-shirt and swag
• A WordPress help desk open throughout the entire event for attendees to get expert help with their WordPress site (at no extra charge)
• Networking opportunities with sponsors and attendees who are designers, developers, business owners, bloggers, copywriters, consultants, hobbyists, employees who use WordPress as part of their job, and anyone else who uses WordPress in any way.