Endorsed by Curators:
ScotDance Canada -C-ON-CO-17-1760
Judge - Eleanor Belton
This is a combined day competition.Registration begins at 9:00am, Dancing begins at 9:30am.Primary and Demosntration group awards will be completed during the lunch break.Choreography will begin at the completion of the regular dances.
1. The competition will be conducted in accordance with the rules of the Scottish Official Board of Highland Dancing. Competitors must present a valid ScotDance/SOBHD or FUSTA registration card.
2. No status changes will be accepted on the day of competition. Contact Carol Agapito at firstname.lastname@example.org for notification of status change.
Deadline for status change is June 17, 2017.
3. NSF cheques will be subject to an additional $15.00 admin fee.
4. There will be no entry refunds.
5. One dancer per entry form. Entries must go through regular mail. No phone entries.
6. Age groups will be determined by W&DHDA Competition Committee according to entries received to ensure a fair distribution of dancers in each category.
7. The decision of the judge(s) is final. No persons other than members of W&DHDA Competition Committee shall communicate with the judge(s).
8. Complaints must be in written form, signed and accompanied by $10.00 and submitted to the Competition Organizer before the end of the competition. Fee will be returned if the complaint is sustained.
9. Dancers must be prepared to dance when their event is called and will dance in reverse order of entry. Last to enter, first to dance.
10. Dancers must be in full costume for awards.
11. All regular dances are counted towards aggregate trophy awards. Points are calculated to six points.
By registering I acknowledge and accept the following:
In consideration of your accepting this entry, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims I may have for damages against the Windsor & District Highland Dancers Association and the Greater Essex County District School Board, its agents, representatives, successors and assignees for any and all injuries or illnesses suffered by me at or through the event/competition sponsored by the aforesaid organization on December 2, 2017 in or on the grounds of Tecumseh Vista Academy or approved alternate location. I hereby give permission for the names and/or pictures of the above dancer to be used by W&DHDA in their newsletter, website and/or publications. I have read and will comply with the competition regulations listed.
In accordance with ScotDance Canadas Risk Management Policy, dancers must not change costumes in public view or in public washrooms. Dancers must use change rooms provided. Dancers in violation of this policy will have their name forwarded to the Risk Management Committee of Scotdance Canada where further action may be taken. We appreciate your cooperation.