Endorsed by Curators:
JOB/CAREER FAIR VIPKID COACHING-MAKE $22/HR AT HOME-BACHELORS REQUIRED PHI
Endorsed by Curators:
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE REGISTERING:
Once you have read and understood the opportunity please complete the following steps:
1. Acquire your Eventbrite Ticket (ensure your email, event location and time are correct)
2. Wait for an email from email@example.com to complete your application
3. Can't make it to an event? Click here to schedule your ONLINE interview:https://t.vipkid.com.cn/?refereeId=10628005
PREPARATIONS: Make sure you are qualified
In order to qualify for this coaching day, you must have the following:
- U.S. or Canadian Bachelor's Degree
- At least one year of teaching experience including: Summer Camp, Private Tutoring, Sunday School, etc.
What should you expect?:
Learn more about this fast growing company and how we are making a global impact. We have over 30,000 teachers in our community and you will see first hand what its like to be a VIPKID teacher.
Watch VIPKID Instructors demonstrate key skills for teaching ESL online. This includes Total Physical Response, Energy, Phonics, Student Output, and Appropriate Language. We will also practice pacing, & reward systems.
Work with current VIPKID teachers and mentors and get live feedback on what to practice and work on before your Mock Class. You will get a chance to see current teachers in their online classrooms!
What To Bring
-Please bring a laptop with video camera (we will have some for your use if you cannot bring your own)
-Update your flash and chrome browser
-You do not need to bring a resume or any documents
-There will be snacks, coffee, and beverages provided as well - no lunch. We will take breaks throughout the day.
-We love kids, but we are unable to provide accommodations for children during the session.
Next Steps after Coaching Day
You will leave with a Mock Class scheduled for the following week. This is the last stage of interview process - you will do it from home, on your own internet connection.
How Long is Coaching Day?
Coaching Day is 4 hours. You will learn, practice, and get access to resources and teachers that you can't find online.
The VIPKID Online opportunity - Please read complete description.
Looking for a flexible, professional online opportunity? VIPKID is the world leader in online English education for kids 12 and under.
Rediscover the joy of teaching with VIPKID's platform and curriculum. No commute, no grading, no lesson planning required! Instruct kids in your spare time during early mornings or evenings.
Teaching just 1-3 hours part-time per day earns you between $1,300-$2,700 a month. It's as easy as making a Skype call, with interactive and fun curriculum and lesson plans made for your use.
- Ranked #2 by Forbes on its 2017 "Top 100 Remote Work" companies
- The most active online English teaching community in the world
- Top-ranked online teaching company on Indeed and Glassdoor with 4-star rating and 86% CEO approval
- Backed by Sequoia Capital and Tencent Holdings (currently valued at $1.5 billion)
Requirements and Qualifications to become an Online English Teacher/Online ESL Teacher:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience within the U.S./Canadian School System (Taught or Attended)
- Eligible to legally work in the U.S. or Canada
- Desire to engage and inspire young learners
*Note on Teaching Experience: This can include educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education such as summer counselor or Sunday school teacher. Please list ANY teaching experience available to be considered for an interview.
While helpful, there's no requirement for teaching certificate, state certification, TESOL, TEFL, or ESL experience. All classes and business are conducted in English.
Other experience you may have that are not requirements, but are preferred:
- Online English Education / Educator / Online English Teaching / Online Instructor
- Home-Based Online English Teacher / Online English Tutor / Online English Tutoring
- Online English Teacher Assistant / Online English Elementary Teacher
- Summer Teacher / Casual Teacher / Assistant Teacher / Teaching Assistant
- Elementary School Teacher / High School Teacher
- Substitute Teacher / Teacher Assistant / Lead Teacher
The Basics of the Online English Teacher Role:
- The classes: 25-minute full immersion English language, 1-on-1 classes
- The pay: Depends on your experience, but as reported on Indeed, averages around $19/hour (for two 25 min. classes)
- The curriculum: U.S. Common Core aligned lesson material, designed by our in-house curriculum team
- Time of day: You choose your schedule from available class slots; peak student demand hours are listed below
- Location: Conveniently teach remote from your own home - no commute!
- What you need: You only need is computer, a strong internet connection, and a headset
- Benefits: Learn best online teaching experiences from our professional team at no cost
- The culture: You will learn about Chinese culture, families, and lifestyle through classroom exchanges with our students
Contract type: Independent contractor
Start date: Immediately
Peak times: The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods to teach from our families:
- Monday-Sunday 6-10am EST
- Saturday-Sunday 9pm-10am EST
Interested in working from the comfort of your home?
Work as much or as little as you like, no minimums or maximums.
Want to make $18-$22/hr ASAP. Register for your Coaching Class TODAY!
Reserve your tickets today through Eventbrite and you will receive an email from us within 24 hours to complete your application.
Don't have a Bachelor's Degree, but know someone who does? Make $25 for each successful referral! Email us at: info@VIPKidGetHiredNow.com (Send us their email address once they sign-up. They must complete the interview process and become an employee to be eligible for the $25 referral bonus)
Endorsed by Curators: