Join us October 12 for our annual apple and cheese tasting for garden members. Artisan Cheese is sponsored by our friends at Beehive Cheese and local apples will be shared for all members to enjoy. Come enjoy this fun fall tradition!
This event is free for garden members. Not a member? Register for this event for just $15, and receive a complimentary membership through the end of 2017.
Your Membership Will Help:
- Support the operations and development of the USU Botanical Center in Kaysville and the Ogden Botanical Gardens
- Insure the future of serene, beautiful places in the midst of urban settings
- Provide opportunities for children to experience and appreciate plants, soil, water and other natural resources
- Supports efforts to explore plants and methods for growing them that are in harmony with our lifestyle and climate
- Discounts on all public events and classes
- Thriving HiveSeries
- Landscape Design Class
- Baby Animal Days
- Zombie Run
- Members Only Plant Sale
- 5% discount on facility and garden rentals at the USUBC in Kaysville
- Invitations to "Members Only" seasonal events, wildflower walks, and other garden tours
- Our monthly emailed"Garden View"e-newsletter
- Exclusive "Members Only" Seasonal Events
- Spring: Plant Sale - (USUBC)
- Summer: Wildflower Walk
- Fall: Apple and Cheese Tasting (OBG)
- Fall: Garden Tour
- Discounts at participating nurseries (listed here)
If you have any questions, please call the USU Extension Office, Weber County, at #801-399-8201. We're here to help, just ask!