Endorsed by Curators:
The faculty of the University of North Texas Higher Education Program invite individuals interested in pursuing a degree in Higher Education to our upcoming Open House. Learn more about the program, courses offered, and UNT's general campus culture.
When: Saturday, February 10, 2018 from 10 am - 12:30 pm
Where: University Union, Denton, Texas
What to expect:
- Outline of admissions requirements for the M.Ed., Ed.D., or Ph.D. program
- Description of course requirements
- Opportunity to meet allfaculty and learn about their research areas
- Opportunity to meet and talk with current graduate students about their UNT experience
- Availability of assistantships and scholarships
- Resources for graduate students at UNT
- Optional campus tour
We look forward to meeting you.Go Mean Green!
Co-sponsored by the Association for Graduate Students in Higher Education - UNT Chapter.
*If any disability accommodations are needed, please contactus at940-565-2045.Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least7 days prior to the scheduled meeting.
For more information about the Open House, please call our main office at 940-565-2045 or email Shari.Wroe@unt.edu. We are happy to provide additional guidance for individuals who may be traveling from outside the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Please let us know as soon as possible if you need lodging or transportation assistance.
For more information about the Higher Education Program, please visit our website at coe.unt.edu/che.
The Union Circle Garageis located immediately adjacent to the University Union at 350 Welch St., 76201. This garage offershourly spaces, including accessible parking. It is a credit card only garage. (O5 on the campus map)