When a guest purchases a ticket they are agreeing to the following:
All tours are for entertainment purposes only. No guarantee is made that you will encounter any paranormal activity while on this Tour. No refunds are given. Tour is subject to change without notice. All information provided in this tour is of public knowledge and has been collected through research done by the authors. All tours will be held on public property and no entry into private property will be conducted.
Rainout policy-- Tours are rain-or-shine events. However in case of severe weather, the tours will be canceled. Any cancellation notices will appear on our website, social media and we will send text notifications to all guests who leave an accurate working mobile phone number on their reservation. Prepaid tours will receive credit for a future tour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
-- By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. No refunds (for any reason including weather) will be issued from booking agent or tour group. ---- This includes weather in New Orleans or anywhere else in the world.
2. The tour, tour guides, tour / booking agents, and all other tour staff are not responsible for the safety or security of tour ticket holders. We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven and dilapidated streets and walkways along the tour route.
Participants have been warned not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
3. Tour ticket holders will remain with their group throughout the duration of the tours. No walking off from group to take photos. Tour guides cannot stop the tour group for guests to stop and walk off to take photos. The tour guide has to stay on schedule. A moderate pace is needed to complete the tour route on time.
4. Tour ticket holders will adhere to the guidelines set forth by the tour staff. The tour, tour guides, and other tour staff reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
5. Tour ticket holders will be allowed to drink alcoholic beverages during the tours. However for the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are extremely intoxicated or show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
6. Tour ticket holders will respect the privacy of private property and will not trespass on private property. This includes not ringing door bells at private homes. The French Quarter is in fact a neighborhood and we ask for everyone to respect the residents.
7. Guests are allowed to use paranormal equipment during the tour. A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of equipment. PLEASE DO NOT DROP THE EQUIPMENT. Paranormal Equipment must be checked out and returned to a staff member before the guest leaves the tour. The guests name, phone number, address, and booking reference number must be received before checking out paranormal equipment. All paranormal equipment is marked.
8. Children under the age of 18 are not admitted without parent or guardian unless authorized by one of the tour guides.
9. Audio or Video recording devices are NOT allowed during the tour. --Photos are allowed and encouraged!
10. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in before the tour they cannot call and meet the tour at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. Tour guides DO NOT answer the phone after the tour starts out of respect to the guests who arrived on time. A tour guide can not stop a narration to answer the phone for a guest who was late.
Time stamped photos are taken of the meeting / departure location at the beginning of each and every tour.
11. Departure Times - Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. If in fact we are notified of heavy traffic, accidents or road closures that are causing extreme issues / extreme long waits for guests to arrive on time we will make sure that all guests are notified of the issue via call, text or email. If a guest does not leave a contact number we have no possible way to contact them. Please leave a good number and or email address so that we can contact you if this is an issue. This does happen at times and it is important that we can reach you and update changes. Texts are the most common method of notification that we use for all updates- including delays or cancellations.
12. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- Cut off for reservations for this tour is one hour before the scheduled departure. Please be aware that at cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to the hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute.
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
TICKETS ARE SOLD FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.