Endorsed by Curators:
Create delectable appetizers, entrees, desserts or snacks without the help of a stove, oven or a grill.Put your creativity and cooking skills to the test.
Winner - $500 prize.All participants win prizes. Judges for the championship round are past contestants from ChoppedCanada.The general public is invited: TWINS & Non Twins all Welcome
1. There will be eight teams of a maximum of five on each team.
2. Registration fees is $50 for up to five contestants on a team
2. There will be three sessions of contests and finalists in each session qualifies for the championship round
3. There will be no more than five poeple on a team
4. Ingredients will be provided by the Twins & Triplets Festival organisers
5. Each team has only one chance to feature
6. There will be no direct cooking involved: a microwave, a toaster, blender and other handy kitchen gadgets will be provided
7. There will be differnt judges for each of the three sessions and the championship round.
8. Contestants may be assigned to any of the three sessions: appetizers, entree, or desserts
9. The chamiopnship round will be opened to appetizers, entree or desserts
10. Each session will last for thirty minutes
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Your answer goes hereFamilies along with their children are welcome. But before they enter the contest physically they must sign a formthat neither the No-Cooking Cooking Committee and judges, the Trebi Kuma Ollennu Foundation for Community Development (TKOFCD), the Strathcona Community League nor any of their directors, officers, volunteers, agents, employees, committees or contractors will be liable for any injury to any persons and/or damage to any Property suffered in connection with the No-Cooking Cooking Contest and related activities, howsoever caused and agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless each of them from any and all claims for injury or damage.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Your answer goes here:Street Parking is available along neighbourhood streets and there is also paid parking at the Strathcona Market Parking lot.
What can I bring into the event?
Your answer goes here:All ingredients will be provided along with aprons
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Your answer goes here:firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the refund policy?
Your answer goes here: Non refundable fees
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Your answer goes here:Yes, you have to bring your tickets
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Your answer goes here: Yes the ticket is transferrable but organisers must be notified at least one week prior to the contest
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Your answer goes here: The name on the registration must match the persons contesting, However replacement can be made at least one week prior to contest