Endorsed by Curators:
Ever wanted to go to Tree House Brewing in Charlton, MA? It's not terribly close, but it is well worth the trip. If you drive yourself, the worst part is you can't drink all the great beer immediately! That's where we come in. We'll drive you down to Tree House in a luxury van, leaving Barley & Hops at 8:30. We'll get to Tree House around 10, and they open at 11 AM. You can grab your beer (their bar is even open for pints), we'll provide a light lunch and snacks, we'll tailgate in the parking lot for a little bit, then we'll try to hit another brewery on the way home (time permitting). Sounds like a nice little Saturday!
This event is not endorsed by Tree House, nor do we know what beers they will have in cans or on tap that day. We do not take responsibility for what they have (or don't). We do not know what the food menu will be yet, either. Tree House does accept credit cards, so bring those. Or cash.
Refunds are available more than seven days before the Tour. If you can't join us, and want a friend to use your ticket, no worries. Send us a message and specify your name and the friend to whom you're transferring the tickets.
Please arrange for sober transportation to pick you up at Barley & Hops in Milford, NH, if you feel you might not be in condition to drive after the tour. If we judge you are not in condition to drive, we will arrange transportation for you via taxi or ride-sharing service.
Customers will receive a full refund in case of a cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
No-shows will be not be eligible for a refund or credit.
By purchasing this ticket, you acknowledge the following:
Barley & Hops their agents, officials, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, contractors, servants or representatives (hereinafter refer to as The Releasees) are not responsible for any death, injury, loss or damage of any kind however suffered by any person while participating in these brewery tours, tastings, transport to and from therefrom and any and all related activities (hereinafter referred to as the Tours and Related Activities), including death, injury, loss or damage which might be caused by the negligence of THE RELEASEES.
DESCRIPTION OF RISKS
Barley & Hops brewery tours and tastings may include transportation to and from craft breweries by bus and tours of several craft breweries with tastings of brewery products. In consideration of my participation in the Tours and Related Activities, I acknowledge that I am aware of the possible RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS associated with the Tours and Related Activities including THE POSSIBLE RISK OF SEVERE OR FATAL INJURY TO MYSELF OR OTHERS.
These risks include, but are not limited to:
1. Risks associated with travel to and from all locations on the tour, including transport by public or
private motor vehicle which could include but are not limited to an accident resulting in severe physical injuries or death;
2. Risks associated with visiting a brewery, including intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning caused
or contributed to by any alcoholic beverages I consume either before or during the Tours and Related Activities;
3. Food-related illness resulting from any meal arranged for me by the Releasees;
4. Muscular injuries and soft tissue injuries, broken bones, bruises, scrapes, cuts, sprains, dislocation, head, facial eye and/or dental injuries which might result from participation in the Tours and Related Activities;
5. Injuries resulting from falling or being knocked down or steep steps where a fall may cause injury or death;
6. Injuries resulting from rough terrain, failure to see an obstacle, failure to negotiate a turn, etc.; Injuries resulting from walking on a hill, slipping and/or falling;
7. Injuries resulting from malfunctioning of equipment or misuse of equipment whether owned, designed or operated by myself or the Releasees;
8. Changes in weather or temperatures which may result in hypothermia, frostbite, windburn, sunburn, colds or flu;
9. Death, injuries or illness resulting from failure to follow directions from those in charge of the Tours and Related Activities; and,
10. The risks associated with returning to my residence after participating in the Tours and Related Activities, though I will arrange sober transportation for the ride home in advance.
INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In return for allowing me to participate in the Tours and Related Activities, I agree:
1. TO ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising out of, associated with or related to my participation in the Tours and Related Activities, even though such risks may be caused by the negligence of the Releasees;
2. TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE which I might sustain while participating in the Tours and Related Activities, even though such injury, loss or damage may have been caused by the negligence of The Releasees;
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any damage to the personal property of, or personal injury to, any third party resulting from my participation in the Tours and Related Activities;
4. TO HOLD HARMLESS, INDEMNIFY AND RELEASE THE RELEASEES, their officers, directors, agents, volunteers, employees and representatives from liability for any and all claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of my participation in the Tours and Related Activities, even though such claims, demands, actions and costs may be been caused by the negligence of The Releasees;
1. I agree to advise the Releasees prior to the start of the tour of any existing medical conditions or injury.
I grant to Barley & Hops, its representatives and employees, the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with this event. I authorize Barley & Hops, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
I agree that Barley & Hops may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, that I have executed this agreement voluntarily, that this agreement is to be binding upon myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and representatives, and that I therefore understand that this agreement will be a complete bar to any claim or action (i.e., lawsuit) that I may seek to bring against the Releasees for compensation or damages for any loss, injury, illness or death howsoever caused while participating in the Tours and Related Activities.