- 30 hours of Interactive Class
- Mock Exams and Mock Projects
- Group Activities for better reinforcement
- Real world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- Life time access to classroom recordings (for Online class customers only)
- 24/7 customer support
About the Course
- Learn basics of Data Visualization establish connection with the data set, perform Join on the data sets.
- Manage extracts and Metadata, perform data granularity on aggregated data.
- Learn about graphs includingBar graphs, Line graphs, Pie charts, Dual axis graphs and Area graphs with dual axis
- Perform sorting, filtering and grouping with your datasets
- Use Trend Lines, Reference Lines, and statistical techniques to describe your data
- Create Dashboards by using different layouts and create stories
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- AdvanceLevel of Detail (LOD) problemswith multiple use-cases for better clarification
- Get your hands dirty with various heuristic LOD problems
- Learn advance charts such asWaterfall charts,Pareto charts,Gantt Charts,Control Charts,Funnel ChartsandBox and Whiskers plot
- Integrate Tableau with R & Hadoopand combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the Web.
Who needs to attend?
The Tableau 10 training at Trainerkart is for all the professionals who are passionate about business intelligence, data visualization, and data analytics. For example:
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Project Managers
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites for this training.
Knowledge of R language and basic concepts of data analysis would be an advantage, but not necessary.
What is this course about?
Tableau is one of the hottest trends in business intelligence.
By 2020, the world is set to generate 50 times the amount of data as in 2011, according to a study by International Data Corporation (IDC).With this humongous amount of data and real business implications at play, business organizations across the world have the need for an easy to use tool to analyze data and derive actionable insights from it. Tableau helps organizations do exactly this mining the data and visualizing business opportunities.
Tableau is one of the many data-related tools that work alongside R, Python or D3.js that can help you to create complex and beautiful data visualizations.
With its intuitive and user-friendly approach to data visualization, Tableau is today, a popular choice for organizations, big and small.
More than 35,000 companies worldwide have truly transformed the way they uncover insights from data they possess.
What learning benefits do you get from Trainerkarts training?
- Establish a common vocabulary and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts such as PMBOK, project, Project management, operations, programs, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers responsibilities and competencies.
- Describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing
- Define the 10 Project Management Knowledge areas & the processes in each. Define & explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project &product life cycle
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, & techniques, are necessary in each phase of a project & understand the PMPexamination nuances
- Understand, acknowledge & appreciate importance of risk management. Learn tools and techniques for managing the risks in projects
- Overview of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) & discussion on concept of Buffer Management.
- Help the participants to understand one, understand others, and manage the interface more efficiently & effectively. Understanding the impact of organizational structures on projects
- Discussion on project managers professional responsibilities.
- With the help of case studies, motivating the participants to use the principles of Project Management in their own Work area discussed with the help of case studies.
Why Trainerkart Learning Solution?
Trainerkart's training is the best and value for time & money invested. We stand out because our customers
Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
Get accesses to course specific learning videos.