A scenic point to point half marathon starting in the uptown district of Maumee, Ohio, voted the best hometown in Ohio! Run down to Sidecut Metropark to a U-turn that brings you back along River Rd, through residential Historic Maumee homes, past the Toledo Country Club and into downtown Toledo. An exclusive finish in the outfield of the Toledo Mud Hens ballbark, voted one of the best minor league ballbarks in America.
A USATF-Ohio Championship Race
- Prize Money
- USATF-Ohio Membership Required
Pacers: 1:30, 1:35, 1:40, 1:45, 1:55, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, 2:30, 2:45
Grand Prix Series
This is the second race in a 5 part running series in NW Ohio.
- Race #1 is the WTOL River Run in Downtown Toledo in May
- Race #2 is the Muddy Mini 1/2 and 1/4 marathon in Maumee, OH in June
- Race #3 is the Ohio Michigan 8K / 5K in Sylvania, OH in July
- Race #4 is the Boy Scout 1/2 marathon and 5K in Bowing Green, OH in September.
- Race #5 is the MAcQueen's 10K/5K in Holland, OH in October
- Mud Hens Stadium Finish
- Finisher Medals for 1/2 & 1/4 Marathon
- Shuttle Service Provided by Maumee City Schools, Sponsored by First Federal Bank (park downtown Toledo, shuttle to start — 6:00am to 7:00am)
- Start Line Sponsored by Dana Corp.
- Chip Timing
- Honey Stinger Energy Gel on Course
- Immediate Results
- Immediate Awards (Quarter Ceremony, 9am / Half Ceremony, 10am / Water Stop Winner, 11am)
- Overall Top 3 Awards M/F
- Overall Masters M/F
- Top 4 Age Group Awards
- Post Race Party at Hensville w/ Remax — Live Music, Hotdog & Beer/Pop Included