This is a Private VIP Tour that includes 1 - 28 people in the tour.
We also have public group tours that can be booked on this site or you can contact us direct for public group tour reservtions. Public Group Tours depart at 7 pm nightly - 2pm and 4pm Public Group Tours depart on Saturday and Sunday. Please do not hesitate to reaach out and ask any questions we are happy to help.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone (call or text) 1-504-358-7012
SUMMARY-- THIS TOUR DEPARTS AT 4 PM
Drink your way through the one of the oldest neighborhoods in the United States. This tour group discovers the rich culture and vibe of New Orleans most decadent district while learning about the neighborhoods dark history from a knowledgeable insider. This tour covers the dark side of New Orleans history. Also hear the legends of ghosts, vampires, and voodoo that is said to run thick in the French Quarter. This tour covers it all. A blast for boozers, history buffs, and anyone interested in the paranormal.
Drink your way through one of the oldest, most cultured and historic neighborhoods in the United States on this innovative, interactive tour complete with stories of New Orleans history, dark history, legends of ghosts, voodoo, vampires, comedy, and, of course, drinks.
Follow the guide through the magical streets of the Vieux Carre and visit historic and cultural landmarks. Guests will visit the exact location where the Louisiana Purchase was signed in 1803. Visit to the famous St Louis Cathedral in Jackson Square and many more places that played a vital role in New Orleans history. Of course, no New Orleans tour would be complete without some stories of voodoo, ghost and vampires. This tour has you covered.A real EMF Meter - Ghost/Paranormal Detector will be used during this tour.
Before this tour ends you will know where to find the most predictable ghost in New Orleans. You will also visit the most haunted house in the city and multiple locations where vampires have been seen and police have documented sightings of them on a regular basis. Have you ever wondered about the practice of voodoo in New Orleans? This tour explains how voodoo came to New Orleans. Learn about the Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau, and visit property given to her as payment for her magic. Visit locations where voodoo ceremonies were held.
The French Quarter is home to over 200 bars. During the course of this tour, you will have the opportunity to check out some of the neighborhood's friendliest and most historic bars. Needless to say, this tour passes a dozen at every turn. Your guide does not go inside the bars, however you are welcome to stop in and refill your to-go cup. This tour allows you to drink throughout the tour through the French Quarter. The stops to get your cup refilled is offered as a courtesy and is intended to add to the experience for all on the tour. This tour is kid friendly. Please keep in mind some locations allow children inside, however some do not. The tour guide will wait outside the bar with the children while guests refill their drinks.
Boozers, history buffs, and paranormal enthusiasts alike are sure to have a blast on the drunk history of New Orleans walking tour, surely a memorable experience. Rewrite history by putting your own spin on some of New Orleans most talked about historical events and haunted locations.
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Private VIP Walking tour that includes 28 people in the tour.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- A $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of equipment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply for public group tours. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements for public tours only.
- Cut off for reservations for this tour is one hour before the scheduled departure. Please be aware that at cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to the hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- This is a 2-hour walking tour. The duration may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy and if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- This tour is kid friendly. Please keep in ,mind some locations allow children inside, however some do not
Terms & conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Local supplier telephone number:(504) 358-7012
Rules and Regulations
All tours are for entertainment purposes only. No guarantee is made that you will encounter any paranormal activity while on this Tour. No refunds are given. Tour is subject to change without notice. All information provided in this tour is of public knowledge and has been collected through research done by the authors. All tours will be held on public property and no entry into private property will be conducted.
Rainout policy -- The Tour is a rain-or-shine event. However in case of severe weather, the tours will be canceled. Any cancellation notices will appear on our website, social media and we will send text notifications to all guests who leave an accurate working mobile phone number on their reservation. Prepaid tours will receive credit for a future tour, or a refund if requested.
Rules-- By purchasing a ticket to the Tour, you are agreeing to the following:
1. The tour, tour guides, and other tour staff are not responsible for the safety or security of tour ticket holders. We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven and dilapidated streets and walkways. Participants have been warned not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
2. Tour ticket holders will remain with their group throughout the duration of the tours. No walking off from group to take photos. The tour guide has to stay on schedule. A moderate pace is needed to complete the tour route on time.
3. Tour ticket holders will adhere to the guidelines set forth by the tour staff. The tour, tour guides, and other tour staff reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
4. Tour ticket holders will be allowed to drink alcoholic beverages during the tours. However for the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are extremely intoxicated or show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
5. Tour ticket holders will respect the privacy of private property and will not trespass on private property.
6. Guests are allowed to use paranormal equipment during the tour. A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of equipment. PLEASE DO NOT DROP THE EQUIPMENT. Paranormal Equipment must be checked out and returned to a staff member before the guest leaves the tour. The guests name, phone number, address, and booking reference number must be received before checking out paranormal equipment. All paranormal equipment is marked.
7. Children under the age of 18 are not admitted without parent or guardian unless authorized by one of the tour guides.
8. Audio or Video recording devices are NOT allowed during the tour. Photos can be taken.
9. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in before the tour they cannot call and meet the tour at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded.
10. Minimum numbers apply for Pubic group tours. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements for pubic group tours.Cut off for reservations for this tour is one hour before the scheduled departure. Please be aware that at cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to the hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute.
11. Departure Times - Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Terms & conditions --- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
This tour is given in English only
Departure Time Comments
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
1200 Decatur St
New Orleans, LA 70116
Directions to Departure Location
Tour meets on the sidewalkin frontof the American Sports Saloon.
This tour does not meetinsidethe American Sports Saloon. We have no affiliation with this bar. The tour meets outside on the sidewalk in front of the saloon. You will be left behind if you are inside the bar.
*Tour staff members will check guests in on the sidewalk in front of the bar.
Please do not ask the bartenders for assistance when checking in for the tour. They do not work for our company and cannot help customers for tours.