Dear all adventurous folks,
We are extremely happy to announce our very first Persian-Fusion Joy of Victoria, hosted by THE fabulous couple: Samaneh and Reza!
Warning: This tour is extremely exciting and joyful. If you are boring or like continuous silence, please stay home and rest!
To be eligible for this tour, you need to have the following qualifications!
- Energetic, fun, social, people person;
- Love nature, new friends, travelling;
- Easy-going, optimistic, have sense of humor, be open to new experiences;
- Non-judgemental, loving, happy, with an open heart
- Thankful for life, willing to share and help, smiley face;
- Any other positive trait you may think of!
- Departure around 7 am from two main locations in North Vancouver and Downtown Vancouver (exact addressed TBA);
- Taking ferry around 8 am to Victoria;
- Getting to Butchart Garden around 10 am;
- Free time to visit the garden for about 3 hours;
- Having lunch at around 2 pm at a restaurant in downtown Victoria;
- Going on a tour around the city for about 2 hours to visit famous sight-seeing spots of the city;
- Getting to ferry at around 7 pm;
- Back at the start points at around 9 pm.
Your ticket includes:
- Transportation from two main locations in North Vancouver and Downtown Vancouver to Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal;
- Ferry transportation from Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal to Swartz Bay (Victoria) Ferry Terminal;
- One complementary hot drink inside the Ferry;
- Transportation from Victoria Ferry Terminal to Butchart Garden;
- Butchart Garden entrance ticket;
- Inside-city tour;
- Transportation to Swartz Bay (Victoria) Ferry Terminal;
- Return trip of ferry from Swartz Bay to Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal (Victoria to Vancouver);
- Transportation from Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal back to the two main start points.
Just a few heads-ups:
- We only have spot for 40 people for now. Please do not leave your registration for the last minute;
- All the final details, i.e. exact start points and times will be announced April 30, 2018;
- This event is open to all ages. However, if you are bringing your lovely minors, please make sure they are as knowledgeable and cooperative as you are. Ticket fee is the same for all ages;
- It is very important that everyone is on time since we will not be able to wait for you if you arrive late for any of the departures;
- Please feel free to bring any goods and edibles you like for the trip duration;
- The responsibility of all your valuables and belongings will remain yours;
- Travel insurance is not provided by us. You will be insured while travelling with any commercial vehicle (bus and ferry) by the service provider.
Last but not least, this is going to be the beginning for numerous top-notch future fun events, to get together and enjoy the hell out of this world! Thank you for your faith and trust in us and for giving us the chance to prove that Vancouver can get closer to your ideal heaven hometown!
Cant wait to see your lovely faces on Saturday, May the 12th. Save the date!
With love, Samaneh and Reza