Endorsed by Curators:
GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES ON HOW TO SECURE AN APPOINTMENT
1. Please click "Register", choose prefered time; and
2. Then complete registration.
VERY IMPORTANT :BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
1. Before your appointment date, please read carefully all the requirements forpassport application(under the Consular Services tab), and the official announcement of the outreach at our official Facebook page @PHinHouston.
2. Print the confirmatory email with the QR code. Bring this to the Event Center on the date and time of your appointment. Provide copy of your Passport and Permanent Resident Card or Visa. If minor applicant, please present orginal and one (1) photocopy of the child's PSA Birth Certificate or duly registered Report of Birth.
3. Please arrive at the Inn at Rio Rancho & Conference Center, 1465 Rio Rancho Blvd. SE Rio Rancho, NM 87124 15 minutes before your specified appointment time and date.
4. Surrender your ticket along with your passport and documentary requirements to the personnel manning the Document Evaluation Section.
5. Wait for your name to be called.Only Cash or Money Order payment is accepted.
6. Bring Self-addressed stamped envelope with prepaid postage and tracking number. Write legibly your name and mailing address on "Recipient" space.