NativeScript Training One-Day Workshop introducing NativeScript with Angular, teaches developers with zero NativeScript and Angular experience how to start from scratch and develop an application that will run on iOS and Android.
Software Needed on Each Student Machine
- Google Chrome
- Visual Studio Code
- Node.js installed
- Android tools set up and working
- If developing for iOS, a Mac is required with XCode installed and configured
- Other free software and lab files that Nuvious will specify
- Use industry best practices to architect an Angular mobile application with NativeScript
- Configure the development environment and set up the CLI
- Use industry standard tools for NativeScript development, including TypeScript
- Learning the core NativeScript concepts
- Create, debug, and build a NativeScript with Angular application using the CLI approach
See full workshop agenda...