Campus Visit Information
Student & Family Visitor Information
- Campus Tours are held Monday Friday, 10:30AM and 1:30PM
- We are unable to accommodate tour requests outside of our daily standard tour times. This includes Saturday and Sunday tour requests
- The campus visit is a walking tour. Please be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Parking is limited on campus, we recommend that you arrive at least 20-minutes prior to your scheduled tour and park in the suggested area to avoid tickets or towing
- Should you arrive 15-minutes or more after your scheduled tour begins, we reserve the right to cancel your tour and suggest a self-guided tour.
- Late guests may not enter the presentation room once it has started.
Group Tour Visitor Information
- Our standard group tour size is 75 students. This number includes chaperones.
- Groups larger than 75 students must contact our office 7-14 days in advance to be accommodated. Please note that our maximum tour size is 150 students.
- Due to spacing, large groups may not receive the digital PowerPoint presentation during their campus tour experience but will receive a Q&A with an admissions counselor.
- Groups younger than high school age will not receive the digital PowerPoint presentation during their campus tour experience.
- Unfortunately, we will have to offer a self-guided tour to groups that arrive larger than what has been confirmed.
Read Below for More Detailed Information
Questions? Please Contact Us.
Stephanie Gant, Campus Tour Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 919-530-6665
Sherie Royster, Campus Tour Coordinator, email@example.com, or 919-530-6665