My Small Business Project is a boot camp event, where project developers Natasha Lee-Maxwell and LaToya Early are committed to helping 100 small business owners over the next 120 days build their business from ground level up.
Are you an aspiring or emerging entrepreneur seeking business training, development, and advancement? This 2-day business boot camp will provide the fundamentals on how to successfully and effectively start and run your business. Spend the afternoon with our trained team, building your website with a certified WIX Ambassador, gaining high-end knowledge and training from business owners with over 20 years experience in the entrepreneur industry.
This boot camp is valued over $3,700!
This 2-day business boot camp will include:
- Small Group Coaching and Business Training
- Business Filing / Duns Filing / EIN Filing
- Business Funding Resources
- Free Logo Design
- 3-hour website design development using WIX
- 50% OFF Hosting Fee ($200 value)
- Free Domain ($14.99 value)
- $250 Google Ads for business ($250 value)
- Group Business Consulting and Strategy
- 4 hour - Marketing Boot-Camp ($250)
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Ad Words
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Graphic Design Tools
- Social Media Training "Going Live"
- Hands-on website development support
Who is the "My Small Business Project" for?
- Aspiring and Emerging Entrepreneurs seeking start-up support and resources.
Why should I attend the "My Small Business Project"?
- To accelerate your jump start in business. Our developers, trainers, and boot camp facilitators have over 20 yearsexperience in the entrepreneurial industry. If you re looking for experienced professionals to help you get a jumpstart on business building this is the boot camp you want to be a part of.
Do I have to attend both days of the boot camp?
- For maximum results we highly recommend you attend both days. However, Friday nights are VIP Coaching nightswhere you will receive an intense hands-on experience from our coaches and trainers. Please note: if you register for both daysand unable attend we do have a non-refundable registration policy.
When is the boot camp?
Friday, April 13 (6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.) and Saturday, April 14, 2018 (8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
How much is the boot camp?
- For the first 24 registrants, the 2-day boot camp is only $299 (business filing not included). Once we've reached our goal the 2-day boot camp willincrease to $799. If you are interested in only attending 1-day the fee is $499.