Endorsed by Curators:
Come join other travel and adventure enthusiastsas we go over what to expect on our next international trip to Argentina (Event Page).LexingtonsBar has drinks & food so feel free to come early.
ABOUT THE TRIP
Yet another amazing travel experience with Random Events! Due to the overwhelming response from our past trips to Peru, Guatemala, Iceland, Costa Rica, Panama and our last one to Cuba in June (video recap), we have another exciting trip here we come Argentina!
Random Events has been organizing events since 2009 and our international trips always draw out 20+ individuals that may come alone but come back a family.
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED! Why is it so cheap? Latin Escapes does thousands of these trips per year and with our reputation and lasting partnership, they offer us the best deal to promote this to thousands of people.
- 9 Days Fri, May 18th Sun, May 27th
- 2 Cities: Buenos Aires & El Calafate
- 22 People Max
- $3,299 includes: Multi Flight, Hotels, Tours, Train Transportation, Excursions and Taxes
- Deadlines:$500 by 12/31 Full Payment due March 31th
DAY BY DAY
Fri May 18th Arrive in Bueno's Aires
Sat May 19th Southern Historical City Tour & Fuerza Bruta (B, L)
Sun May 20th Country Side Tour (B, L)
Mon May 21st Northern Bicycle City Tour (B)
Tue May 22nd Dinner & Tango (Show & Lessons) (B,D)
Wed May 23rd Flight to EL Calafate (B)
Thur May 24th MiniTreking on Perito Moreno Glacier (B)
Fri May 25th Sailing the Glaciers (B)
Sat May 26th Day of Leisure OR El Chalten ($170 extra)
Sun May 27th Fly home, connecting in Chile
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
HOW TO SIGN UP
Javier or Yami [masked] ext. 409 & 411
Monica Mejia[masked] ext. 408
(Mention: RANDOM EVENTS)
1) Can I go alone? Absolutely, many do!
2) What is the age range? 18+ to the young at heart
3) Can I fly from a different airport or with my miles? Yes, let them know when you book.
You can call Latin Escapes or me (Will)[masked] or email [masked]