Endorsed by Curators:
If anyone wants to go this Saturday we have room. Split the cost of gas and food...
- We will leave my house at 7 AM.
- We stop at the gas station to fill up the truck and boat and then at the grocery store to buy food and drinks.
- Once we get to the lake we will wakeboard till it gets choppy and rough.
- We take a long lunch (sometimes 4-5 hours) eat, hike, swim, play horseshoes, football, etc...
- When the water starts to calm down we then wakeboard till dark or till we run out of gas.
- We wipe down and clean the boat, usually in the dark.
- On the way home we usually stop someplace in Cave Creek, lately it's been at Harold's or The Hideaway.
- We usually get home late, anywhere from 9-12...
We do not wakesurf! The boat is an '06 SAN with Perfect Pass.
The cost is usually between $20 and $40 bucks plus your food and drink. I just want to wakeboard and want to meet cool people. I'm 42 and my buddy is in his 20's. The average age on the boat is usually around 25 or 30.
Please don't sign up unless you are sure that you are going.
Ryan[masked]How to find us:Price/Broadway in Tempe, text me for the address!