Endorsed by Curators:
See all the rules at our event pages on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lowergearkayakfishing. You can print out a waiver at www.lowergear.com/waiver.pdf and scan and send over to bryce at lowergear.com, bring it to the event, or sign up here to save that step - you don't need to do both. But if you're under 18, you must print out the waiver and we need a sign-off by your guardian which must be participating with you. Signing up here is quick and easy, and by doing so, you are agreeing to these same rules and waiver liability as if you had signed the printed sheet:
I have read and agree to abide by all rules of the tournament.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the tournament program, its related events and activities, the ticket buyer, being of at least 18 years of age, acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the tournament organizer immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Dallas Shewmaker, Lowergear Outdoors, The Tonto National Forest and their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. I will wear a PFD at all times while on the water.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT , FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
18, unless accompanied by guardian who signs a waiver for both the youth and themselves as a participant. Needs to be printed waiver, not via this Event Brite signup
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
480 348 8917, or email to bryce at lowergear.com
What's the refund policy?
Hey, it's free, so it's all 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We'll be printing out notifications of signup on our side, but bring your copy just in case we miss it. Otherwise, you can fill out a printed waiver at time of event
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Nope, we need to know the real you.