Endorsed by Curators:
For General Admission tickets to the Los Angeles Auto Show (December 1-10) please visit this page
Discover debuts, concepts and the latest vehicles at this year's show floor with an automotive expert by booking a guided tour. Adult Tour Tickets (ages 13 and up) are $85 per guest. Child Tour Tickets (ages 6-12) are $35 per child. Children younger than 6 are not recommended to join the tour. VIP guided tour tickets include full access to 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show following the tour.
*Note: additional fees not included
Please note that all children on the tour must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (age 18+). We highly recommend that you purchase your tour tickets early since tours and slots are limited and subject to sell out.
Tour tickets can only be purchased online ONLY and include one-time general admission to the 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show. Watch our video here to learn more about VIP tours
- $85 Adult Tour Ticket (ages 13+)
- $35 Child Tour Ticket (ages 6-12). Children younger than 6 are not recommended to join the tour.
- Guided tour by an automotive expert/journalist
- Duration of tour is 2 hours. Following tour, you have full access to the 2017 LA Auto Show floor.
- Headset included.
- English language (unless otherwise noted)
- Continental breakfast included.
- Tour meet up time is 7:45 am. Meet up location provided on entry ticket and in your confirmation email.
- Please make sure to be at the show on time to guarantee your place (if you miss your tour, our staff will be unable to refund your ticket or place you on another tour due to capacity and headset availability)