Each session includes a world class presenter like Andy Stanley, Patrick Lencioni and John Maxwell. Come join us for great food, great knowledge and great people.
Our speakers and themes.
- Oct 9 - for everyone: Andy Stanley - How to ensure you dont have a moral failure
- Sept 18 - for leaders: Paul Kilzer - How to permanently motivate your sales people
- Sept 11 - for leaders: John Wooden - Why you need to teach the basics to rockstar players
- Aug 21 - for leaders: Patrick Lincioni - How to make youre companys Core Value real and why you NEED to
- Aug 14 - forleaders: John Maxwell - How to know which level of leadership you are on. 5 Levels of Leadership
- June 12 - July 17 - no sessions-
- May 15 -How to be happy - for everyone: What Makes You Happy (Happy Money) - Andy Stanley
- May 8 - PROCESS for leaders: Michael Gerber
- April 17 -How to be happy for everyone: What Makes You Happy (Nothing) - Andy Stanley
- April 10 - DATA for leaders: Robert KiyosakiTEDx,Converting Liabilities to Assets
- March 20 -Relationships for everyone: Me & My Big Mouth (According to Code) -Andy Stanley
- March 13 - TRACTION for leaders: John MaxwellHow to Connect
Monthly Session 1: Life Lessons Over Lunch is a marketplace initiative where participants meet on a regular basis to view a DVD message over lunch. Life Lessons provides a unique opportunity for participants to enter an environment in the workplace where they can consider relevant insights into personal and professional challenges. The principles are presented from a biblical perspective but are non-denominational and open to everybody.
Monhtly Session 2: Lessons for Leaders brings wisdom from leaders of faith who have displayed excellence in their industry and their firm. From the CEO of Home Depot to the marketing voice, Seth Godin, we bring great thinking to employ in your work everyday.
Life Lessons Over Lunch and Lessons for Leaderswill meet twice per month on the 2nd & 3rd Wednesday at 11:30am in the DEC Caf. Lunch will be provided at no charge, but donations are accepted.
past speakers and events:
- Feb 14 -ISSUES: Andy Stanley -the Upside of Tension-How to get the most from your team as you work through problems.
- March 14 -TRACTION: Ken Blanchard-It's not about you-How being aselfless, humble, and influential servant leader moves your team forward faster.
- March 21 -TRACTION: Michael Hyatt -Accountability-Why Accountability Is Vital for Leaders Who Want to Make a Big Difference
- April 11 -DATA:Marcus Lemonis -3 Numbers- Why having 7-10 numbers that give a pulse on your company will change your life.
- June 13 -PROCESS:Michael Gerber,Marcus Lemonis
- August 8 -DATA: KPI: lead, lag:https://youtu.be/ztn1XBsYUAI
- Oct 17 - PEOPLE for leaders: Andy StanleyTrust vs SuspicionHow to have the right mindset and run an organization
- Nov 14 - PROCESS for leaders: Andy StanleySystems in your organizationHow to structure systems to drive behavior
- Dec 12 - VISION for leaders: Wendy LeaTo Find An InvestorCEO of Cintrifuse in Cincinnati at the Unpolished ConF
- Jan 9 - VISION for leaders: Andy StanleyOn Your Mark- Creating A Legacy That Lasts
- Jan 16 - VISION for leaders: John MaxwellVision
- Feb 13 - ISSUES for leaders: Patrick LincioniDysfunctions- Break through, enter the danger and solve together
- Feb 20 -Relationships for everyone: Me & My Big Mouth (Quick to listen) -Andy Stanley
We look forward to seeing you!