Get Certified in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) 4.5 - signup Chalix Certification Training
Attendees can develop a skillset thats in demand worldwideand empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplacewhen they become a SAFe Leader (SA). During this two-day course, theyll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why its so effective in todays adapt-or-die marketplace. Theyll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Lean Agile Leader (SA).
Instructor Bio: Helen Fleming
Helen is a Principal PM, RTE, Agile Coach, SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) experienced at working with organizations to apply Agile/Lean practices at enterprise scale from team, program to portfolio levels. She is experienced in driving program/portfolio strategy for cloud (Azure) infrastructure, platform, properties, and applications and has trained management and teams to ease tools adoption with SAFe, Agile (Kanban & Scrum), and Hybrid methods within the IT, SAP, BI, Cloud, Telecom, and consumer product sectors. She possesses hands-on experience with P&L responsibilities, simplifies hard-problems and drives collaborations and partnerships with large Mobile, Cloud, and BI solutions.
Helen currently serves as the President of the Puget Sound Chapter of the Project Management Institute. As a resourceful advocate of Agile, she rejuvenates SAFe 4.5 by tappingheavily into her multi-cultural backgrounds, incorporating locally adaptive ideas and bringing forward transferable skills that can be applied to not only U.S. but also China market.
*Special promotion:a $75 discount for members of Project Management Institute (use code:PMISpecial)
To perform the role of a SAFe Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance their Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in their enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
What Attendees Get
- The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 4 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Who Will Benefit from this Training?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management, Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
Although there are no hard exam prerequisite skills required to take this test, having the following skills and knowledge are highly beneficial to successfully pass the exam:
- 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
The first step toward becoming a SAFe certified professional is to attend the Leading SAFe course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
About the Exam
- Exam name SAFe 4 Agilist Exam
- Exam format Multiple choice
- Exam delivery Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam duration Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions 45
- Passing score 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Language English
- Exam cost First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
Exam Study Materials
The exam is designed to measure knowledge and skill related to the job role. We highly recommend candidates use a variety of resources to prepare for this exam including:
- Course materials The course materials are an essential artifact from the course and can be downloaded from the SAFe Community Platform. These materials can be used to refer back to the content that was presented during the class.
- Study guide This comprehensive guide details the job role and all resources related to the exam, including a detailed reading list. Access is available through the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform upon course completion.
- Practice test The practice test is designed to be predictive of success on the certification exam,* and it has the same number of questions, level of difficulty, and time duration. It is part of the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform and can be taken an unlimited number of times at no cost. *This is not the actual exam, and passing it does not guarantee success on the certification exam.
- Sample test Download questions
What You Get
Becoming a SAFe 4 Agilist requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- SAFe 4 Agilist PDF certificate
- SAFe 4 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
What's your refund policy?
- We take cancellations seriously because we realize it takes planning for you to find the time to enroll in workshops. Although we do all we can to avoid cancelling workshops, occasionally it happens. If we cancel the class, we provide you with a special code for a discount on your next registration with us. And we will help you find the next suitable date that meets your needs. See the refund policy below.
- If we cancel a workshop, we will either refund your money 100% or help you find another date to transfer your reservation along with a code for a future workshop discount, to show our appreciation for your continued support.
- If you cancel your reservation prior to 10 days before the first class meeting, we will apply 100% of your payment toward the next workshop you are available to enroll in. If you cancel days 1-9 prior to the first class, we will help you find another workshop, but we will retain $150 dollars of your prepaid registration, You must cancel in writing by emailing us at email@example.com. We will not provide any refund if you do not contact us in writing/email or you fail to contact us at all.
If more than 1 of us from our company registers at the same time, do we get a discount?
- If you have 2 people we will give $50 discount each
- If you have 3-6 people $100 discount each
Please signup accordingly
- We also provide a significant discount if we conduct training for 7 or more at your workplace.
Do you provide breakfast and/or lunch?
Yes - there will be coffee and pastries provided in the morning and lunch will be served/catered during lunch breaks
Is there an additional cost for training materials?
No. The cost of materials is included with the registration fee.
I have more questions not covered in this FAQ - what should I do?
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 425-458-3389we will work with you to figure out the best way to start your journey towards SAFe 4.5 Certification.