Welcome to the 7th Boston Harvest 5k/10k/Half Marathon.
Team Brunazzi Events flagship race.
- Registration: 7:00am-8:45am
- Half Marathon @ 8am, Kids 100 meter dash @ 8:30am, 10k @ 9am, 5k @ 9:15am.
- Water Stops: Every 1 1/2 miles.
- Course: Out and back on a flat crushed limestone rails to trails trail along the Yough River.
- Proceeds: Jamie's Dream Team
- Half Marathon- finisher medals, Top 3 M & F overall, masters M/F (No age groups)
- 5k/10k- Top 3 M & F overall, masters M/F, top 3 in each age group: 10 and under,11-14,15-19,20-24,25-
- 29,30-34,35-39, 40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64,65-69,70+ (no duplications, medals will not be mailed)
- Half Marathon must be completed in 3 hours or less. This is a RUN only event.
- You can run or walk the 5k/10k. Please no headphones or pets.
- Pacers: There will be pacers in the half marathon and 5k only. We will be joined by the Steel City Road Runner pacers.
Race Refund & Transfer Policy (effective 01-01-2016)
Team Brunazzi Events LLC has a zero refund policy.
You may transfer race or distance at any time before the race. You may NOT change distances after the race has started. Please email TBE at Teambrunazzi@gmail.com with your transfer request. You will have to pay any additional amounts associated with the change.
Shirt Policy (effective 01-01-2016)
Preregistered runners receive a shirt if they sign up by a specified date when the shirts are ordered. After that extra shirts are first come, first serve.
After a race, shirts of runners that did not show up will be given to those runners that signed up race day. If you want your shirt but cannot make the race, please have another runner pick yours up.
No shirts will be ordered after the race. No shirts will be mailed.