Joule U. BOOTSTRAPPING BASH
Tuesday January 28 10A-2P
for MICRO BUSINESS + STARTUPS + NONPROFITS
How to find the money to fund your future and have some fun along the way.
Did you know...
- Less than 1% of startups get funded.
- Over 80% of startups are self-funded through personal savings, credits, family and friends.
- it used to cost $5 million to launch a startup in 2000.
- It costs less than $5,000 today.
Learn how you can DIY an idea, passion, product or service
- Self fund with family, friends, savings, 401K.
- Credit card(s).
- Bank lending
- Lines of credit
Meet resources who can help
10:00A-2:00P Resources: Who you need to know.
Hear micros who can help
10:30A-11:30A Discussion: How they did it and how you can too!
Learn how to get help
12:30P-1:30P Workshop: What you need to know.
COST:$9.95Reg.$49.95includes lunch.Offer ends 12.31.19