Endorsed by Curators:
The upcoming Holidays can create some of the most memorable times for your loved ones. Whether it is an intimate dinner for two or a huge family gathering.
You have put all that energy into planning the food, spending hours in the supermarket, unloading all the goodies at home. To make this event really special, and create an environment where your family, friends and loved ones can sit and really savor your efforts, join Dr. Janet Woods as she shares with you some time-tested tips and rules using Asian Metaphysics and Neuroscience.
What You Will Learn
1. The best place to seat troublemakers
2. The best colors to create happy diners
3. The key foods that uplift your spirit
4. The secret to creating ambiance with lighting
5. The Best Holiday Centerpiece that prevents dinner conversations from splintering off.
with Dr. Janet Woods
7 - 9 pm
$25, $10 material fee
$10.00 Material Fee includes Holiday Worksheets filled with our Harmonious Holiday Tips and Brain Enhancing Recipes ( Valued at $29.99)