Endorsed by Curators:
We are excited to co-host this spiritual day together! The last of this year, so join us if you have been hoping to experience our unique hike. It's the perfect way to take inventory and stock of all that you have accomplished in 2017 and prep for 2018! Luis, and Angel will each offer unique meditation experiences at various stops along the hike around Enchanted Rock in Fredericksburg, Texas. You will experience South American, and Western meditations.
What to Expect:
**Please register on this website... Once you do, we will send a waiver for signature (past participants not required). This will also let us know what to expect at 8 AM... You don't want us to start hiking without you. The hike cost is $15 per person.
1. We will all meet at the entrance of the park in the visitor entry lot. Be there at 8 AM. Enchanted Rock is about 25 minutes from Fredericksburg's Main Street. We enter the trailhead no later than 9 AM.
2. We will then head to the first stop on the trail for an opening ceremony and guided meditation by Luis Aguirre. This will help you set your intention for the day and bring insights for what you may learn on the hike. Bring your camera or smart phone. Great scenery and photo opps along the way!
3. We will then hike to the second spot for a cord cutting meditation. We can snack or eat bag lunches here too.
4. On the 3rd stop, Angel Santiago will lead a centering and present moment meditation with a guided imagery exercise - all under a beautiful tree by a tiny lake.
5. On the 4th Stop, Luis will conduct a chakra energizing and intention focus meditaiton to supercharge your goals to set for post the day's hike.
6. On the 6th stop, we climb to the top of Enchanted Rock for a gratitude meditation and group discussion. It's a steep climb, so be prepared! So worth it for the beautiful views at the top!
7. If you are up to it, there is a Toltec goal attainment exercise at the end of the day. The initiates of the past used this to cement their stated goals with a visceral experience - the truth is always revealed.
8. Depending on time constraints and schedules, we will have a group dinner (each person's expense) at West End Pizza on Main Street. All are invited..
**Please register on this eventbrite to reserve your spot. Space and spots are limited. Check in with group on facebook for pending weather morning of prior to hike. If hike is prohibitive due to weather, your ticket will remain a credit on file for future hike and we will reschedule accordingly.
What to Bring:
* (pre-pay on eventbrite) $15 for the event + $7.00 for park entrance free (paid at ranger station)
* Bag Lunch & healthy snacks
* Bottled Waters!!
* Hat (for sun shade)
* A large towel to sit or lay down on
* Wear comfortable tennis shoes or hiking shoes
* A sacred object, crystal, journal, etc (optional!)
* Invite Friends! The more, the merrier!
**Special Note: You likely will not have any cell phone service in the park. You get to unplug for a day!