The Name Says It All
Yes the course is challenging, the weather is hot, but what else would you expect at The Hell of Half Marathon? Oh, and don't worry, there are a lot of other crazies who will join you during your 13.1 mile battle. This race sells out every year and continues to grow. You know what you are made of, so sign up now before you regret not getting in.
Why Run This Race?
- It is one thing to finish a half marathon, but to say you completed the Hell of Half Marathon is big time bragging rights.
- Nine aid stations with the best and most enthusiastic volunteers you could ask for along with great tasting Culligan Water
- Pancake breakfast at the finish including the best chocolate milk on Earth from Top O' the Morn Farms.
- Great Swag! Including Folding Outdoor Sports Chair, Tech Tank, Event Glass, Breakfast, and FREE Custom Trucker Hat (if you register before June 1st)!
- The best finisher's medal around that you will be proud to have earned!