GIRLS NIGHT OUT ON THE SQUARE
Wild About Harry
Thursday | October 12th | 2017
4:00 - 8:00pm
GHOULS (GIRLS) NIGHT OUT
Ladies! Need a little retail therapy? Looking for something fun and unique to do with your girlfriends? Plan a night out, escape to the Square, and take advantage of special shopping offers, socializing and spending quality time with friends. This will be anightof food, beauty, fun and of course shopping! Our shops will have extended shopping hours along with food & beverage samples, promotional items, games, prizes raffles, a plenty of great discounts throughout the night. So grab your girlfriends, mother, sister, aunt and neighbor and head to the Square for an ultimate night of sisterhood, shopping, and socializing on the Square! Proceeds help promote, preserve and beautify our historic downtown district.
ThisGirls Ghouls event adds an additional layer of fun with your friends! Put on your best witchy wear and come to the Square! Windows will be decorated for the season including a jack-o-lantern contest between merchants.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT:
- Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door.
- Your pre-registration includes:
- Reusable swag bag and special goodies to start your night.
- Severallucky ladies will receive a $10 gift certificate to participating businesses in their bag. Gift certificates are randomly put into swag bags.
- Fabulous giveaways, samples, prizes and/or discounts at the shops.
Bring your printed registration ticket to the check-in location to receive your swag bag.
- The check-in is located at the Exchange Event Spaceon street-level of theCourthouse Exchange Restaurant, 113 West Lexington Avenue.
- Bags may be picked up on the day of the event only between 4:00pm-7:00pm.BAG MUST BE PICKED UP BEFORE 7:00PM.
Each participant will receive a wristband, map of the Square with the location of each of the participating businesses.
- Raffle entry will be at the check-in location.
- From there participants can venture out to the participating businesses. Event flags will mark participating merchants.
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT, NO REFUNDS!
ABOUT THE CONTEST:
Come dressed in your best witchy wear! When you check-in, we will ask you if you would like to be entered in the contest and which category you would like to be entered. Our Facebook friends will choose the best witch hat, witch broom, witch shoes, and best overall costume.
Categories for the contest:Best witchs hat, best witchsbroom, witch's shoes, and best overall witchs costume.
- A photo will be taken of you in your hat, with your broom, shoes or in your costume.
- Your photo will be posted on the Independence Square Facebook page for you to like and share with family and friends. Remember, the more likes the better!
- The photo with the most likes per category will be awarded the prize.
- Each winner per category will receive a $50 gift certificate. Only one winner per category will be chosen.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook,Monday, October 16th.
Pink Tickets are back!!! Receive a PINK TICKET for $$ spent during the night.
Here's how the PINK TICKETSwork:
- The more you spend the more tickets you will receive for a chance to win a large prize.
- You will need to spend $10 initially at any participating GNO businesses to receive a ticket.
- For every $10 you spend you will receive additional tickets (Example - If you spend $43.25 you receive 4 tickets increasing your chances of winning).
- Shop the next participating store; spend at least $10 to register at that business.
- Receive additional pink tickets for every EXTRA $10.00 spent.
- We will announce the winner on Facebook & Twitter and our website.
- The winner doesn't need to be present to win.
- If you have won, to collect your prize, bring the other half of the winning ticket to our Square office.
- Only one winner will be drawn.
- The winner will receive $100 in Square gift certificates!
Pre-purchase your ticket before we are sold out!
A limited supply will be available for purchase at the door.
This is a rain or shine event, no refunds!
For additional information please contact the Independence Square Association (816) 461-0065 or
visit the website at www.theindependencesquare.com.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SUPPORTING SPONSORS:
Be Here Now
Gilbert Whitney & Co.
Primary Colors Gallery
Studio on Main
Wild About Harry