For Gift Certficiates:
- Pick any date on the list. Dates do not matter, as the your gift certificate will be valid through the end of the year.
- Once your "date" is picked, a bright green "TICKETS" button should appear.
- Select the class style and the # of tickets you wish to purchase.
- Finish the check-out process and you'll receive an e-mail shortly from Eventbrite. Following that, please wait for another e-mail that will contain the code valid for any class in that particular style.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to Moonlightroom@lazyacres.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
What styles of classes do you offer?
- Heirloom Adult Classes ($40): These are hands-on adult classes that focus on exquisite flavors & using a range of tools from sharp knives to flame burners. One ticket needed for each person.
- Date Night ($47.50): Looking for a class designed around you and another? These hands-on dishes will be combining both of your efforts to unlock flavors and styles of foods that aren't achievable otherwise. Bring your significant other, close friend, or a family member you adore. One ticket needed per person.
- Kids ($25): These hands-on classes are designed for ages 6-12 and are a drop-off event. The dishes and techniques we'll be tackling in-class are designed for this age range.
- My Mini-Chef & Me ($30): Bring in your smallest! This hands-on class is designed for those 3-5 years old. You'll be partnering with your little one(s) to tackle easy tasks designed around more play than skill. One ticket will cover you + your mini chef.
- Cook with your Kid ($30): For kids and parents who're looking for get cozy in the kitchen, this hands-on class is great for kids 4-10 years old that are excited to work alongside you. One ticket will cover you + your child.
- Demo: These classes feature smaller menus, smaller portions, but are totally free! They're our way to get you in the kitchen and feeling comfy when it comes to tackling bigger projects. One ticket for each person
Can I get a gift certificate to a class?
- Yep, you're almost there. Choose to buy a ticket from this page, and we'll provide you a code that's valid through the end of the year. We're unable to refund tickets purchased this way so please use them wisely!
What does "Hands On" mean?
- Hands-on changes from class to class, but generally it means getting your hands dirty. From rolling sushi to slicing and dicing, the class will be designed around the theme and age group of the class. We'll provide the tools, so don't fret! Most of the tools are what you'd have at home, as we try to encourage taking the lessons learned in the class and apply them at home.
Is there a Dress Code?
- We strongly recommend wearing clothes appropriate for the kitchen. Closed-toed shoes, sleeves above your elbows, and a way to tie up longer hair are all strongly recommended.
What do if I have a food sensitivity or restriction?
- We've got a subsitutions prepared! Each time you purchase a ticket it will ask you to please list your dietary restrictions. Please be as explicit as possible. If there's a class with a major component, ie. flour in pasta making, that might conflict with your sensitivity, we ask that you please consider another class that removes possible cross-contamination.
Do I need to bring my ticket to class?
- Nope! We do check-ins by name so all you need to bring is your lovely self.
Can I be in the room during a kids class?
- Due to the size of the room, adults are not permitted in the room with the kids. The door leading to the room is clear, so you can snag your photos and check on your little ones through the duration of the class.
Is there a waiting list?
- Unfortunately, our classes are on a first-come, first serve basis. If you're interested in joining our classes, we encourage you to sign up early!
Do you do private events?
- We do! At the bottom of the event listing there's an event for private class registration. Please check the posting for more information. Alternatively, follow this link:https://moonappetit.eventbrite.com/LI>
What's your refund policy?
- We're happy to refund your ticket up to 24 hours before the event. This allows our chefs adequate time to prepare materials and ingredients for the class.
What if I have more questions?
- Please reach out to us at the following email: EncinitasMarketing@Lazyacres.com