Quality Matters: Contra Costa QRIS Program
Training Host: Contra Costa County Office of Education
Training Agency: WestEd
Desired Results Developmental Profile DRDP (2015)
Saturday, February 10, 2018, 9:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m. (3 hours)
During the training, administrators and staff learn how to:
- Assist agency staff to learn to complete the DRDP online through DRDPTech
- View results for individual children and groups of children by classroom, site, and agency once information is entered
- Support continuous program improvement as teaching staff and program administration work together to look at the results, create reports, compare and analyze data, identify program needs, and plan their next steps
- Musthave a DRDPTech account.
- Must sign into DRDPTech account at least two days prior to training.
- Must have login information(username and password) ready at training.
$15 Registration Fee Deadline: Wednesday, January 31, 2018
You must be pre-registered to attend the training!
Location:Contra Costa County Office of Education
77 Santa Barbara Road
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Have questions? Please call Nadirah Jones at (925) 942-5329
Please note the following:
- Register early for each training!Trainings with low registration may be canceled.
- Trainings arenon-refundable if you fail to appear. Substitutions are welcome. If for some reason you are unable to attend and it is48 hoursbefore the training, please cancel your registration by contacting Nadirah Jones at 925-942-5329 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We have calculated resources for the event and appreciate your consideration.
- Doors will open at 8:30 a.m. to begin registration.Walk-ins will not be accepted. Please be courteous and be seated early so that the training instruction may begin promptly at 9:00 a.m.
There isno late admittance.
- A continental breakfast will be provided. Wecannotaccommodate
any dietary restrictions and ask that you please plan accordingly if you require special food preparation.
- Due to preparation of materials and provided catering, if you pre-registered with "payment at the door," but did not attend, you will still be responsible for payment and will be billed appropriately.