- Strengthen the quality of your club and the member experience. Your club will earn credit for Goal 9 in the Distinguished Club Program when at least four of its officers attend training each period.
- Connect with your district leaders for important information they may share at training. Its a good time to bring a list of questions.
- Share your ideas, experiences and the wisdom you have acquired, and learn from what other officers have to offer.
- Network: Exchange business cards. Share your personal and career goalsyou never know what connections you might make.
- Explore leadership roles you are considering for next year. Whether you make inquiries at your training table or during social time, this is a great way to learn about the duties, challenges and benefits of other positions.
Final schedule will be available Feb. 1, 2018 (session availabilty is dependent on registered participants).
Lunch orders will be final January 31.