Agenda Discovery Week Month

Curated for Me

Digital Photography Class for Beginners

Charles Cash Photography
Write a Review
Select your rating. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Endorsed by Curators:
Feb 10 8:30AM - 12:30PM

A) Fundamentals of Exposure (Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO)

--Controlling the Light and Subject

B) Parts and Operation of the Digital Camera and Flash

--Learning the basic buttons and dials of the digital camera and flash

C) Focusing , Composition and Shooting

--Mastering Sharpness, Focusing , and Properly Exposing Photos

D) White Balance, Histogram, Exposure Compensation, Camera and FlashAccessories

--Taking Images to the Next Level


What can I bring into the event?

Digital camera, with charged battery and memory card, lens, flash, if available, with charged battery, camera and flash manuals, if available, notepaper and pencil.

How can I contact the organizer with any questions?

Charles Cash (205) 451-3030

What's the refund policy?

100%Refund -- if requested 10 or more daysbefore start of class.

25% Refund -- if requested less than 10 days before start of class. Remainder 75% retained

and applied to future class.

Class Cancellation Policy* :

* If enough students, have not regisgtered prior to start of the class, the class may be canceled or rescheduled.

In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, you will be contacted and your payment will be fully refunded.

Upcoming Events