The DC Board of Funeral Directors cordially invites you to attend:
"Regulations, Compliance & Exemplary Service
The 2017 Practitioners Forumfor active licensees.
Thursday,October 12, 2017
KelloggConference Center, Gallaudet University
800 Florida Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20002
- DC Board of Funeral Directors
- Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME)
- Department of Health (DOH) Vital Records Division
- Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR)
- Office of the Fire Marshal
- You will earn three (3) DC - Continuing Education credit hours.
- You must attend the FULL event, in order to receive CE credits.
- Please be prompt as the forum will start on time.
There are no fees for the forum. Registration is required to attend.
- Please enter your DC License Number on the registration form.
- Print the Registration Ticket and bring it with youit will serve as proof of attendance.
- You will receive your registration ticket in an e-mail confirmation.
Please bring your Designated Funeral Director (DFD) or Funeral Director (FD) License (Pocket Card) and Driver's License with you.
- Onsite parking is free. A parking permit must be displayed in the vehicle. A link to the parking permit will be sent to registered attendees, one week, prior to the event.