Endorsed by Curators:
Cyber Awareness Executive Symposium
The Cyber Awareness Executive Symposium was designed to bring together industry experts, leaders, business executives and local officials to collaborate and discuss Cybersecurity topics and best practices for increasing Cyber Awareness within corporate and consumer markets.
Importance of Cyber Awareness
The concepts and information discussed at the symposium are designed to help reduce the risk and impact of cyber-attacks, and increase student and worker interest around the Cyber industry.
- Introductions, Planetarium, Keynote
- State of Awareness within Higher Ed
- Cyber Workforce Development
- Disruptive Technologies, Trends
- Networking Lunch
- City of Prescott Economic Development
- Cyber Awareness Best Practices
- Cyber Expert Panel Discussion
- ACTRA / Infragard / DHS Activities for October Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Calendar of Events, Networking Mixer
The Cyber Awareness Executive Symposium is expected to host attendees from multiple industry segments including but not limited to: State, Local Government, Higher Education, Manufacturing, Retail, Aerospace, Technology and Finance.
Register for the Symposium via email at: CyberAwarenessSymposium@gmail.com