Countersteer is atwo-day training curriculum for Post 9/11 Veterans
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- Only one class seat will be offered.
- All canidates will be pre-screened prior to being accepted.
- You must know how to safely operate a motorcycle. This class is not for beginners.
- By signing upVETMotorsportsparticipants are responsible for all travel & lodging to and from the event.
- All waivers forCountersteerandVETMotorsportsmust be signed.
- By signing up you agree to all the Terms and Conditions ofCountersteerin regards to on-track activities.
- By signing up you agree to provide all the necessary documentation to show proof of service with the United States Armed Forces.
WHAT IS PROVIDED
- The tuition fee for theVETMotorsportsparticipant is waived.
- Motorcycles are provided to theVETMotorsportsparticipant.
- All safety equipment is provided to theVETMotorsportsparticipant free of charge.
- Aimed at any rider, street or track
- Notebook and drinks provided