Endorsed by Curators:
*Participants must pre-register online (Credit / Debit Cards) or contact TAP3X to register at-the-door (Cash / Check)!
*(See Available Class Dates When Registering for this class)
Offered several times a month (Weekends and Weekdays) Western North Carolina or at a BOOKED location near you!
*TAP3X Classroom Location - Contact TAP3X for all Classroom Locations in Henderson County, NC.
*Range Locations -Gun Range Locations- Details will be given out in class.
The Shooting Range Times and Locations will follow our classroom instruction!
This course includes: Classroom & Range Instruction in:NC State Firearms Laws, NC Concealed Carry Laws, Use of Force, Use of Deadly Force, Reciprocity Agreements w/other States,How to Carry Concealed, Concealed Carry Restrictions, Concealed Carry Methods and Accessories, Firearms Safety, Handgun Familiarization, Marksmanship Skills, Range Safety and Gun Range (Live Fire Shooting) Instruction with your handguns and much more. A written test and live fire range qualifications are required for each participant.
* The Gun Range can provide a handgun to use (rent) for a nominal charge of $10.00 or more plus ammo.
* You can also make your ammo purchases at the gun range. Contact TAP3X for details!
* Online or At-The-Door Registration includes Gun Range Admission (includes gun range fee & 1 target).
* Our course will meet or exceed the training requirements for "North Carolina Handgun Permit, Multi-State Concealed Carry" or Pistol Permits requirements for all other states.
* Participants will required to take a NCJA Written Exam and must attain a minimum score of 75% to pass.
* Participants will also be required to qualify on a live fire gun range with their handgun (or a handgun provided by TAP3X). Each participant will be required to pass the live fire handgun qualification with a minimum score (as outlined in our classroom and range instructions).
* Please Note -
All class participants must bring the following;
* Note-taking materials (Pen & Paper, Highlighter)
*Handgun (Semi-Auto Pistol or Revolver - Any Caliber)
* 2-3 Handgun Magazines (Semi Auto)
* Holster or Carrying Bag
* 50 Rounds Ammunition (minimum) for your personal handgun
* Hearing Protection (Also available at TAP3X / Range)
* Eye Protection (Also available at TAP3X / Range)
* Costs includes Gun Range Admission (includes range fee and 1 target)
* The Gun Range can provide a Rental Handgun to use - Contact TAP3X for details!
* Rental Guns requires 50 Rounds Ammunition - Purchase at Gun Range!
* Please Note - TAP3X will provide (includes):
* Periodic Breaks and a 30 minute Lunch Break
* Classroom and Gun Range Instruction
* Gun Range Admission & (1) Target
* NC Concealed Carry Handgun Class Certificate Awarded (upon successful completion of course)
* Assistance and advice given for filling out paperwork for NC Concealed Carry Handgun Permit.
Our TAP3X Refund or Class Change Policy
Payments for all scheduled training classes, events or private lessons that are conducted by Dan Meadows and / or the Staff of the TAP3X Group of Companies are subject to this TAP3X Refund Policy. Registration for any and all training classes, events or private lessons indicates that the students are in agreement with the terms of this TAP3X Refund Policy.
Cancellations, Changes and No-Shows
If a scheduled class, event or private lesson is cancelled by the TAP3X Group of Companies, all registered students will either receive a full refund, provided by TAP3X Group of Companies, or they may elect to reschedule themselves for another class date of their choosing. Students can request a "refund" or "change of date (attendance)" up to 1 day in advance of the scheduled class, event or private lesson without penalty or additional fees being applied. If a student cancels their attendance to a TAP3X class, event or private lesson "less than 1 day" in advance of the scheduled class, event or private lesson, the student will receive an equivalent credit to the class fee already paid, and applied towards a different TAP3X class, event or private lesson given on another date. If a student should fail to appear for the class, event or private lesson, the student forfeits the paid tuition in full. No refunds will be given.
Students Removal from a TAP3X Class, Event or Private Lessons
If a student is removed from a class, event or private lesson due to repeated safety violations, intoxication, and / or any other disruptive behavior, the student will forfeit the paid tuition in full and no refund shall be given.
Signed, Dan Meadows, CEO TAP3X Group of Companies
Where: TAP3X Studio Offices - 361 Glensprings Drive, Fletcher, NC 28732 (828) 553-5006