Come take a walking tour of our beautiful farm! During the tour you will meet some of our Bluefaced and Border Leicester sheep and learn about how we raise and care for them in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont.
Tours will last between half an hour to an hour depending on where our sheep are grazing. Comfortable shoes are a must, as we will be walking up to half a mile on open terrain and in locations where sheep have been enclosed.
Please read carefully:
- Bug spray, sun protection, and preparation for the weather are all recommended.
- Please be advised that ticks are present throughout Vermont. You may want to wear light colored clothing and full length pants and socks. However, it is recommended that no matter what you wear, you should inspect yourself and others in your party thoroughly after the tour.
- Unfortunately, dogs are not permitted on the farm due to risks to our livestock as well as the risks presented by our livestock.
- Our farm has live electrical fencing, so small children must be accompanied by adults at all times to ensure safety and a pleasant visit to our farm.
- We take visitor safety seriously. All parties on the farm must follow safety instructions as presented by the farmer. Failure to comply will result in groups being asked to leave without a refund.