Endorsed by Curators:
The VITA program was created in 1969 by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to provide free taxpayer assistance to people who cannot afford to a paid tax preparer.
As the next tax season approaches, we want to rally volunteers so we can build on the momentum of years past and continue growing as one of the top VITA programs in Texas.
As a representative of the VITA program, you can help us spread the word about how providing free tax returns can reduce poverty in our community and give valuable job and life skills to our volunteers.
November 2019 & January 2020
1) November 9th, 16th & 23rd - Saturdays 9:00-5:00
2) November 12th thru 22nd - Tues - Friday 1:00-4:30
3) November 12th thru 22nd - Tues - Friday 5:00-8:30
4) January 4th, 11th & 18th - Saturdays 9:00-5:00
5) January 7th thru 17th - Tues - Friday 9:00-12:30
6) January 7th thru 17th - Tues - Friday 5:00-8:30
3301 Armory Rd (Directly behind the Boys & Girls Club)
Please contact to schedule:
940-322-8638 Ext 35