***IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU REGISTER***
Join us for an information packed day to learn everything you need to know about Pre-Nursing as well as the Nursing Program here at Chico State! This is an event you WONT want to miss, RSVP NOW!
Pre-Nursing Conference Schedule Fall 2017 (Subject to change.)
- 8:30 am to 9:00 am - Registration
- 9:00 am to 9:30 am - Intro: "Welcome to the Nursing World"
- 9:30 am to 10:00 am - Keynote Speaker
- 10:15 am to 10:45 am - 1st Round of Breakout Sessions
- 11:00 am to 11:30 am - 2nd Round of BreakoutSessions
- 11:45 am to 12:15 pm - 3rd Round of Breakout Sessions
- 12:15 pm to 1:00 pm - Lunch
- 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm - Endnote Speaker
- 2:00 pm to 2:30 pm - Closing
Breakout Sessions to Choose From (Subject to change.)
There will be 3 rounds, ONLY register for one breakout session per round.
- Volunteer Opportunities (Men In Nursing/ California Nursing Student's Association)
- Meet the School of Nursing's Pre-Nursing Advisor - Julie Garnet
- Tips for the TEAS
- So You Applied...Now What?
- Scratching Out the "Pre" in Pre-Nursing
- Exploring Nursing Specialties
- Nursing Students in Africa & Mexico
- Touring the Nursing Classrooms
- DC Stress! Tips for Pre-Nursing Stresses
To learn more about the event and sessions, please visit: www.ChicoNursingClub.com. Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.