Miami County Park District's Trail Run Challenge Series
*Use this Registration ONLY if you wish to register for the entire series
- Apr 29th - Hobart Urban Nature Preserve
- Jun 10th - Garbry Big Woods Reserve
- Jul 22nd - Lost Creek Reserve
- Aug 12th - Stillwater Prairie Reserve
- Sep 16th - Charleston Falls Preserve
See each individual event for exact address of each race
- Registration for the series is $75 total for all 5 races.
- Series registration must be complete by .April 15th
- Includes 5 individual race shirts & 1 series shirt if registered for the series by April 15 and compete in all 5 races
- Participants may sign up for races individually or as a series.
- A discount price of $75 for the series is available if you register for the full series.
- Each race has a unique race shirt and participants in the series will receive a 6th series shirt if registered by April 15th and compete in all 5 races.
- Day of race registration & check-in begins at 8am and all races begin at 9am
- Basic health screens are offered at each race in the series.
- No refunds. Only one rain date scheduled for September 23 and will be located at whichever race was cancelled. Any other canceled race will not be made up.
- Prizes awarded for overall top 3 males & females (also the top 3 males & females in each age group) at each race
- Each race has a 250 person maximum. Register early!
This is a great way to get fit together! Make it part of your health and wellness program or as a team building activity. Details at MiamiCountyParks.com
Additional information available at miamicountyparks.com or call 937-335-6273
Thanks to our sponsors:
Premier Health , Miami County Public Health , & Can't Stop Running Co.
It doesn't matter if you walk or run, follow the trail to better health!