A Few Basic Appraisal Principles...and some common evaluation mistakes
(3 FREE clock hours in WA)
DESCRIPTION:This is a class designed to teach you how to evaluate property like an appraiser. The goal is not to make you an appraiser but to teach you some Appraiser Skills to help you better evaluate properties.
Well talk about some basic evaluation principles like:
- How to Adjust for Square Footage
- The value is "in the land" vs. the sticks & bricks"
- What to do when you have "No comps"'
The Three Evaluation Approaches:
- Sales Comparison Approach (Market Data Approach)
- Income Approach
- Cost Approach
- If you cannot attendit is very IMPORTANT that youCANCEL your registration!CLICK HEREfor step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 attendees is required.In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attendingclassesuntil they are no longersick.
- This is a CBBain|Seal event, offered specificallyto our CBBain|Seal brokers only.