Endorsed by Curators:
***TICKETS NEED TO BE PURCHSED ONLINE. CLICKHERE***
Do you have an idea for a tech startup but don't know how to code?
Join us for ProtoHack NYC and bring your startup to life through a presentation, prototype, and pitch.
ProtoHack exists to show entrepreneurs that they can be a part of tech innovation without knowing how to code. Our goal is to empower the non-technical community with the tools, resources, and mentorship to be an active part of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Over the course of 12 hours, you'll:
1) Form a team | network and collaborate with likeminded people who will help you bring the idea to life
2) Ideate and brain storm | think up every crazy idea possible, collaborate, and narrow it down
3) Prepare a business plan | identify the problem you're solving, who your customer is, and how to monetize
4) Design a prototype | visually communicate your solution thorough a working prototype using some of the best tools in the industry
5) Get mentorship | meet with industry experts to help you with your pitch, business model, and design
6) Prepare a presentation | you'll have up to 10 slides and 90 seconds to showcase the work you've done in the past 12 hours
7) Pitch to a panel of judges | these include venture capitalists, angel investors, and notable founders who can help validate your idea
*Successful teams will take home over $15,000 worth of prizes. All participants will leave with over $300 worth of free startup tools.