Bring your best ladies to celebrate Galentine's Day with a kick-butt workout followed by delicious Elysian beer! What's more Girl Power than that?! We start with a1 hour barre class in the tap room, followed by a pint of beer (included in your ticket)! #BeerBarre
- Must be 21+ to participate.
- Limited participants so sign up ASAP!
- Bring your own Yoga Mat & a water bottle!Note:The floor of the tap room is cement, so if you like a little more cushion: bring a thicker mat, stack 2 mats, or add a blanket on top :)
- Optional: Bring post-workout snacks! I'm always hungry after barre.
- Optional: If you own small hand weights (1, 2, 3 lbs), you can bring those along if you want. But not required!
Schedule for Beer Barre at Stoup Brewing
What does my Beer Barre ticket include?
- 1 hour barre class: The tap room is cleared of chairs and we set up our yoga mats next to the bar. The class is a combination of floor exercises on the mat, and strength exercises (like squats) using the bar for balance.
- 1 post-class beer (unless you buy the Just Barre ticket): Your first beer is on us! We put away our mats and hang out while we drink delicious beer!
Wait, but what is Barre?
Oh!Barre is a rhythmic and fun fusion of pilates, yoga, high intensity training, and ballet (thus the barre). It's like 2 hours at the gym squeezed into 1 hour, with super fun music
pumping you up and inspiring you to keep pushing, dipping, lifting, squeezing, dancing. It's really, really fun and an amazing workout! And at least this one ends with a beer! :)
Follow (and use!) the hashtag #BeerBarre to see all the fun from these events :)