- Classroom Training Guarantees you to Complete Sim Online Training.
- On-Site Mentoring Completes D.O.E. Requirement.
- Get Approved and Active in Only 2 Days.
- Lead by Expert Home Energy Approved Mentor Brent Loya.
- February 10th and 11th / March 10th and 11th / April 14th and 15th.
- Location: I.D. Energy Headquarters - Jacksonville, FL.
- Cost for the 2 Day Training is $300. plus taxes and fees.
- Day 1 Class Room Sim Online Training
- Updated Laptop with Wi-Fi capabilities and Moxilla FireFox Internet Browser
- Day 2 On-Site Mentoring
- Tape, Laser and/or Wheel Measurer, Stud Finder, Flashlight, Pen, Clip Board, Camera/Smartphone
Day 1 Class Room Sim Online Training (February 10th, March 10th, and April 14th)
- 9:00 AM: Class Begins. Arrive early to be ready to start at 9am.
- 12:00 PM: Break for Lunch.
- 1:00 PM: Resume Class
- 6:00 PM: Class Ends, Instructor will stay until everyone is complete or satisfied.
Day 2 On-Site Mentoring (February 11th, March 10th, and April 14th)
- 9:00 AM - Meet at disclosed on-site location, and begin conducting Home Energy Score as a group.
- 11:00 AM - Return to Class Room to enter data into the Home Energy Scoring Tool, Submit, and Generate Report.
- 12:00 PM - Class Ends. Instructor will remain to answer any program question and to ensure everyone has completed the SIM Online training.
For More Information or Questions please contact I.D. Energy