Endorsed by Curators:
$50 DUE SEPT 20TH (Early Deposit)
$150 TOTAL DUE OCT 2ND (Deposit) or $100 if EARLY DEPOSIT WAS PAID
BALANCE DUE NOVEMBER 25TH
BOOKING INFO WILL BE ISSUED AFTER (FULL AMOUNT OF $150 IS MADE)
CABIN PRICES INCLUDE TAXES & PORT CHARGES & GRATUITY= NO HIDDEN FEES
***NO PASSPORTS NEEDED***
SCROLL DOWN BELOW FOR PRICES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thursday January 30 - Monday, February 3, 2020
4 Night All-Inclusive, Fun Filled Cruise from Ft Lauderdale to Bahamas
Cabin availability & prices are subject to change if $150 isn't paid by October 2, 2019
Interior Cabin (no window)
$404.00 per person with 2 people in cabin*
Ocean View Cabin (with window)
$444.00 per person with 2 people in cabin*
ASK ABOUT BALCONY AND SUITE RATES
Your choice of Interior or Oceanview room
All meals onboard, including 24 hour room service
24 hour Pizza Bar
Onboard entertainment, including shows, comedy clubs, nightclub, bars, etc.
Use of pools, hot tubs, fitness facilities, etc.
Airfare and/or transfers to the ship
Overnight parking at the Port
Soft drinks; bottled water and alcoholic beverages
Casino & Gambling
Shore Excursions and Sightseeing
Spa and salon services
Travel Insurance (highly recommended) *Ask Agent For Info
Booking and Cruise Policies
- Full and Final Balance is Due November 25, 2019
- All reservations require a completed online booking form
- DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Convenient Monthly Payment Schedule Available
- Passports are NOT required but strongly suggested. If not using passport, a certified birth certificate and government issued ID is required.
- Prices are not guaranteed until the full deposit of payment has been made on your booking and you have received a confirmation number from your booking agent.
- All payments are non-transferrable; unless Vacation Protection is purchased.
- Your reservation is subject to cancellation and/or penalties if payments are not made as specified on your invoice.
- All cancellations will be charged any cruise line penalties or fees.
- Payments made after October 2, 2019 and/or November 25, 2019 will be assessed a $25 late fee charge and run the risk of being cancelled and charged the penalty fees by the cruise line