B Strong Ride Benefits: Boulder Community Hospital Integrative Cancer Care (a complete year of cancer care) and the George Karl Foundation.
B Strong is for:
- Cyclists of all ages and abilities and
- Not just cyclists. B Strong is a family event with outstanding food and entertainment throughout the day. During and after the ride, Celestial Seasonings will be open for tours and tastings. There are also two great museums within a mile: Leanin' Tree Museum of Western Art and, Shelby American Collection.
Entry Fees (no fundraising requirement)
- Adults: (69 or 24 mile route): Registration $75 - No Fundraising Required.
- Under 18: (accompanied by a riding adult) and Students: (69 or 24-mile route): $55 registration fee. No fundraising requirement.
- Mini B: Riders 10 & under. $10 registration fee. Mini B riders must be accompanied by an adult on site. (The adult need not be registered to ride.)
Participants receive: Fully-supported route option of their choice, B Strong t-shirt and post-ride celebration with food, drink and live musical entertainment.