Art of Facilitation
Facilitated by: Jeanette Romkema
Why take this course?
This is a safe place for less experienced facilitators to experiment with new, proven approaches to effective facilitation. It is also a place for more seasoned facilitators to get honest, appreciative feedback and refine their facilitation skills.
What will you learn?
This is an engaging and highly personalized course, with ongoing invitations to test, try and practice the new content being learned. Here is a sample of what you will have achieved by the end of the course:
- analyzed, practiced and assessed principles of adult learning in facilitating events
- role-played how to facilitate a variety of facilitation skills and received feedback
- used 8 steps of design to adapt an existing learning design
- practiced using purposeful energizers to change and monitor learners energy
- named the exact uses of a variety of visuals as learning aids.
When can I book Travel & Lodging?
We advise waiting to book non-refundable travel or lodging. When the course reaches the registration threshold, the facilitator will contact you to say it is safe to book.
What is the Cancellation & Refund Policy?
- Should you need to cancel, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations more than 45 days before start date: $200.00 cancellation fee the remaining balance issued by check, NOT credited to credit card.
- Cancellations fewer than 45 days before start date: NO REFUND.