Be equipped to use your influence for Gods glory.
You are a leader. Maybe no ones ever told you that and for some reason it often takes women a long time to believe it. So, lets start there. You are influencing others around you.
This all-Ohio gathering is a response to your voices and desire to connect, network and grow in the areas of discipleship and leadership.All women leaders welcome. It is not solely for IF:LocalLeaders, but it will include fresh content from the 2019 IF:Leadconference.
Maybe you are on staff at your church or you are discipling some college students. Maybe you are leading a Bible study with your friends or you are leading a team at work. Whether you get paid to be a leader or not, you are impacting those around you and your influence has far greater reach than those right in front of you. You are impacting the kingdom of God by building up new leaders and disciples. For His glory.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10 / 9AM-4:30PM
Includes leadership sessions, worship, _____________________________________(insert food here)
+++ Early Bird Price (through Oct. 15) &Regular Price (Oct. 15-Nov. 2)
+++ Online tickets end November 2. No on-site tickets will be available.
+++ Doors open onsite at 8:30AM on November 9
+++ No refunds. Tickets are transferrable through Nov. 2.
+++ We have a block of rooms reserved at ____________________ for ______________. Call to make a reservation if interested and mention ______________ for the group rate.
+++ If you're coming from out of town and arrive Friday evening, we'd love to invite you to meet up for casual conversation and hang out over dessert at __________________ from ___to___PM. Email Amber if you plan to attend for a head count.
TOP 10 FAQs
- Who should come to this?All Ohio-based IF:Local leaders and their core leaders on their teams. PLUS all women leaders, in general or not related to IF:Gathering who are looking to connect, refuel, and collaborate.
- What do I bring?We've got it covered. Just bring yourself and spread the word to invite your teams to snag a ticket before they sell out.
- What do I wear? We'd recommend dressing in layers is always a good idea. Could be warm or cool in the room, but we're pretty casual. No need to be fancy, just come comfy.
- Is seating assigned?Nope. Let's mix itup and mingle!
- What's the food situation?If you have a super special concern, feel free to bring your ownsnacks/lunch. We choose "bar" style lunch so everyone could add their own mixes and fixinsfor the salad bar and baked potato bar. We're not sure of the soup options yet, but we will have at least one vegetarian option for soup. We will have water and coffee/hot tea available at all times throughout the event.
- Will childcare be provided?No. While families are extremely important to us, there will not be childcare available during this event. If you're a nursing mama or have an infant, you are welcome to bring your infant in a stroller/carrier.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?You can emailAmber Dennis email@example.com Johnna Artzner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?Nope. We will have a listof attendee names at check-in. No need to bring a physical printed ticket.
- Whats the refund policy?Refunds are NOT available.
- Is my ticket transferrable?Yes! There are no refunds, but we know things happen in real-life. Don't let this limited opportunity go to waste for someone else. Eventbritemakes it easy to transfer your ticket to someone else, but you have to do it by November 2. To transfer it to someone else, just update your order information with the new attendee's information.