Endorsed by Curators:
Put your bells on, hope for snow, and expect some special surprises for the 14th annual Jingle Bell 6K run/walk on Saturday, December 2! Join us for good exercise and great fun in historic Renfro Valley. Proceeds from the race benefit long-term care residents of the Respiratory Care Center at Rockcastle Regional in Mt. Vernon. The “Miracle Fund” provides assistance to improve the quality of life of long-term care residents.
• Date: Saturday, December 2, 2017
• Place:Renfro Valley Entertainment Center, Mt. Vernon, KY
• 6K Run/Walk to begin at 8:30 am EST
• Race-day registration to begin at 7:30 am
• $20 pre-registration fee - deadline 12 noon on Mon. November 28
• $25 registration fee on race day
The 6K Run/Walk highlights historic Renfro Valley. Aid and water stations will be located at the turnaround. Officials will direct and supervise the course. The Run/Walk will start and finish at the Renfro Valley Entertainment Center.
Unique Reasons to Participate
• $100 cash prize to overall top male and female finisher
• Free long sleeve shirt guaranteed to all pre-registered participants. (It is recommended that you pre-register to guarantee your shirt. Shirts available on race-day while supplies last.)
• Santa’s Surprise Gift Grab – as always, gift packages will be scattered along the course for articipants to scoop up. Gifts may contain cash, gifts or coal!
• Hospitality area with refreshments and snacks
• Overall male and female race winner and top three male and female finishers in each of the following age groups: 12-under, 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, and 75+
• Top three male and female walkers (walkers also eligible for age group awards)
• Please note: to be fair to competitive walkers, if you plan to register as a walker, you must walk the entire race. If you plan on running and walking, please register as a runner.
For more information contact Kayla Rowe at (606) 256-7767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.